- Team MMR hard cap: 22,000
- 6K individual MMR soft cap, 7k individual MMR hard cap. Players 6k-7k are adjusted using the following formula:
For >6K (Current MMR - 6000)*2 + 6,000, or “MMR over 6k counts double towards cap”
For >6.5K (Current MMR - 6500)*2.5 + (500 * 2) + 6,000 (MMR over 6.5k is 2.5x instead of 2x)
- If a player was over 7k in the previous 6 months and is currently <7000, there is an additional adjustment. If a player has peaked over 7k over 6 months ago, and are currently <7000, they are adjusted normally.
- 1250 MMR Individual floor. Players below this amount will be adjusted to the floor.
- Payment ($21 per player) will be due once your team is approved for the season and must be fully paid by season start.
- Each team member must also separately submit a google verification form to be individually verified. Verification google form: https://forms.gle/srtNkV17k65CMmg7A
- All MMR screenshots must show date and time and must be within 72 hours of the application submission. Not meeting these requirements will result in delays in the team approval process and/or rejection of team application. Each team member MUST refresh their Dotabuff/Opendota within 7 calendar days of application. This is required for application approval.
- Teams and Players will be checked for rank sitting or sandbagging and will be adjusted for either situation.
Fill out each player's primary position in the form. Positions do not need to be exact, but they will be used this way for all-star voting.